This course will provide you with a thorough understanding of how to use electronic mail to send and receive messages, either as a user of computers or as basic knowledge for a career needing this competency, like the ICT industry. After completion of the course, and some practical application, you can opt to undergo a formal assessment with the view of earning a nationally recognised certification.
- Understand the concepts and terms of electronic messaging.
- Create and send an e-mail message.
- Receive and respond to e-mails.
- Print an e-mail message.
- Work with multiple e-mail messages.
- Adjust settings to customise the view and preferences of the e-mail application
Anyone interested in improving their computer skills
Learning Delivery Method
Stand-alone classroom-based accredited course
Unit Standard Alignment
SAQA ID: 116945 NQF Level: 2 Credits: 2
US Title: Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based word processor to create and edit documents