You have successfully completed a foundational and intermediate excel course, or have the equivalent knowledge and skills. In your work environment, you need to produce and/or modify sophisticated spreadsheets in a variety of industry and economic sectors. This course is designed to assist you to succeed in business. Having the ability to use tools to manipulate data while ensuring is critical to your on-going success.
After completion of the course, and some practical application, you can opt to undergo a formal assessment with the view of earning a nationally recognised certification.
- Validate and sort data in a spreadsheet.
- Apply security settings to a spreadsheet.
- Use a range of functions within a spreadsheet.
- Use formula, mixed references and named ranges to provide solutions to a problem.
- Audit formulae to ensure data integrity.
- Create and edit scenarios
For people who have knowledge of Excel
Learning Delivery Method
Stand-alone classroom-based accredited course
Unit Standard Alignment
SAQA ID: 258882 NQF Level: 4 Credits: 4
US Title: Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based presentation application to prepare and produce a presentation according to a given brief