Attention to Detail
The degree of accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at work are identified. Increased performance of work duties and responsibilities are indentified. Employee’s tasks are completed with a minimum of errors. Employee maintains an acceptable level of capability, skill, and thoroughness in effectively accomplishing assigned duties and responsibilities. Establish methods for improving and promoting quality. Employees monitor their own work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance. Employee meets productivity standards and strives to increase productivity. Employee shows concern for quality of work tasks.
- Identifying the importance of awareness of an individual`s abilities and work preference.
- Explaining the importance of defining what responsibilities lie within an individual`s scope.
- Plan work activities in a way that maximises the use of employees, taking individual preferences and abilities into account.
- Communicate work objectives and standards of performance to staff in a way that each staff member understands.
- Encourage individual, staff members to seek clarification of work activities and make contributions where appropriate.
- Identify potential challenges with suppliers, staff and equipment and develop contingency plans.
All employees who want to enhance their attention to detail. Enabling employees to function efficiently and effectively.
Learning Delivery Method
Stand-alone classroom-based accredited course
Unit Standard Alignment
SAQA ID: 243956 NQF Level: 5 Credits: 3
US Title: Plan, organise and monitor work in own area of responsibility