- This event has passed.
18 Feb - 19 FebFree – R4
Limited Space Available
This 3 day course covers the real-world application of how to effectively handle the technical aspect of export procedures.Ê It is highly practical and will also highlight potential problems that could arise from not understanding processes and how to evade the pitfalls relating to international trade!
Practical exercises and the necessary documents are included in this workshop which will provide delegates with the need-to-know information and practical skills which can be easily implemented in the work-place.
- The International Trade Cycle & understanding how goods move globally and who is who in the zoo of global trade including: The South African Reserve Bank, SARS, Customs and Excise, Freight Forwarders, Clearing Agents, Transporters, Marine Insurance providers, Banks and Independent Inspection Agencies
- The Incoterms ¨ 2010, understanding the risk, cost and responsibility for both the seller and buyer with every Incoterm Ð an in-depth overview
- The statutory requirements for SARS and the SARB to ensure compliancy and avoidance of fines.Ê This includes the latest SARS R316 revision and how to ensure that your company is compliant
- Documents Drive Trade! This session will provide all the necessary documentation and provide completed examples of each, for in-house implementation
- Transportation Ð comprehending how goods move from one country to another including insurance requirements
- PaymentÊ & VAT Ð the essentials to ensure payment and South African Reserve Bank and South African Revenue Services requirements for VAT
- Legal Aspects of International trade Ð comprehending the 4 contracts of international trade: Sale, Transport, Payment and Insurance
Cost is R4 000.00 per person